Youth Organization for Democracy and Development, through Local Council for Yemeni Youth, organized Tuesday morning, 1/12/2020, the third accountability session titled in(Lack of educational staff), within the framework of the Community Accountability Project (3) in partnership with Raneen Foundation! Yemen, funded by National Endowment for Democracy.
The session was attended by several social and leadership personalities, as so as many parents. Also attended by:
- Fadl Al-Shaibani (Director of the Civil Service Office in the province)
- Qasim Ibrahim (director of public relations in the province)
Rawah Al-Maqtari (Deputy Director of the Central Organization for Control and Accounting)
- Faisal Al Absi (Finance Office Adviser)
- Mahyoub Al-Habashi (Director of the Office of the General Director at Al-Muzaffar District)
- Adel Al-Alimi (Director of the Education Department, Al-Muzaffar District)
- Muhammad Abdo Hassan (Director of the Education Department, Salh District)
The session reviewed several discussions about the lack of educational staff in schools and its negative impact on the education process. The session concluded by submitting some recommendations for concerned authorities to look into this issue, which preserves the student’s right to education.
The project aims to ensure the continuation of effective accountability during crises and disasters to improve educational services and to facilitate access to them by the community in high quality taking into account the current situation in Taiz, which has been living under siege and war and epidemics outbreak of for about five years.